The issue of an accreditation pass (“Pass”) by London Marathon Events Limited (LME) is subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, any terms and conditions of issue and LME’s Venue Regulations by the Pass holder.
1. This pass is non-transferable and must be clearly displayed at all times in accredited spaces and is only valid in the zones specified and be presented for inspection upon request.
2. Passes may not be defaced or altered.
3. No goods or services (including literature and printed material) may be offered or distributed (whether for payment or not) inside the Venue.
4. Any Pass is the property of LME. The right to hold the Pass may be revoked at any time at the discretion of LME.
5. Access granted is restricted to areas within the Venue. Access to other areas is forbidden
6. Pass holders must not:-
6.1 post any photographs of Passes on any social media or make any copy of any Pass; 6.2 take or make unauthorised photos, films, recordings (audio or visual) at any time within the Venue or of the Event;
6.3 request autographs from any participant or guest at the Event;
7. Pass Holder must abide by all directions from LME staff and agents and comply with the Venue regulations or any other safety and security requirements of LME at all times.
8. Those who have media accreditation are also subject to separate accreditation terms in addition to these.
9. During the Event, various filming, photography and broadcasting takes place in the Venue or outside. By attending the Event, attendees accept and acknowledge that photographs, filming and sound recordings may be taken of themselves as spectators and members of the crowd (collectively, the “Content”). Where required under applicable law, attendees hereby give their consent to LME, its licensees and those authorised by it, to the use of such Content (including any copies) and for their image, likeness and voice to be included in pictures, on film and/or in audio broadcasts or transmissions, and their exploitation and advertising without compensation or credit. Attendees acknowledge that any such use under this condition, and their agreement to such use, shall last in perpetuity. All attendees accept and acknowledge that it is in LME’s legitimate interests to use and publish the Content in this manner (including, without limitation, any personal data contained therein) as it requires the ability to:
(i) publish, display, sell and distribute the Event by means of film, television, radio, print media, internet, publicity material (or any other media now known or in the future); and
(ii) use the Content for safety and security, promotional, training, editorial or marketing purposes by LME (including commercial partners and accredited media organisations), as determined in LME’s sole discretion.
10. Pass holders must notify LME immediately if this pass is lost or stolen. The issuing of a replacement is strictly at the discretion of LME.
11. All accreditation holder information may be shared with the Police and other security agencies. Further, CCTV cameras are in use around the Venue and LME may use or pass to the police or other relevant authority any recordings for use in legal proceedings or any potential legal proceedings.
12. LME reserves the right to limit items which may be brought into the Venue to one bag per person, and to search bags, vehicles and persons before granting entry to the Venue and subsequently, if required. Persons entering the Venue agree to such searches and LME reserves the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from the Venue, anyone refusing to submit to such a search.
13. The following items are prohibited from the Venue:
• Any bag exceeding 40cm x 30cm x 30cm (16” x 12” x 12”);
• Any item which, in the reasonable opinion of LME, may pose a hazard to the safe delivery of the Event. This would include any item that could be used as a potential weapon, compromise public safety, or be used to sabotage or damage LME property. Examples of these items would include, but not be limited to, sharp or pointed objects such as knives or large corkscrews, personal protection sprays, fireworks, flares, spray paint or other hazardous liquids or gases;
• Any objects or clothing bearing (as shall be determined at the LME’s reasonable discretion) political statements, objectionable or offensive statements, or commercial identification intended for ‘ambush marketing’, including items or objects given away as part of a promotional or marketing campaign by third parties;
14. The breach of Royal Parks regulations, the use of any anti-social, aggressive, annoying or dangerous behaviour, foul, abusive or racist language or obscene gestures, the removal of clothing likely to cause offence and the climbing onto any building, wall or other structure/equipment is forbidden and may result in ejection from the Venue.
15. LME grants attendees a licence to use photographs, footage and images taken by that attendee at the Venue for non-commercial use. Save for such permitted use, any persons attending the Venue shall not record, use or transmit over the internet, radio, television or any other current or future media, any sound, image, recording or description of the Venue or the Event (including any results, statistics, information or other data in respect of the Event, whether in whole or in part) or assist any other person(s) conducting such activities. For the avoidance of doubt, still photographs, film, videotape or other audio-visual material recorded within the Venue may not be sold, used, disseminated, or published commercially in any way whatsoever unless authorised by LME. LME reserves the right to make amendments to these T&Cs at any time